GATOTKACA LIMITED EDITION FIGURINE IS NOW ON SALE FOR IDR 350.000 (IN INDONESIA) OR US$40 (OVERSEAS). THERE’S ONLY 100 PCS AVAILABLE SO ORDER YOUR OWN WHILE IT LASTS.
* email us your address along with your order. S&H costs varies depends on where you live.
gatotkaca product shot as shown in Jakarta Toyfair
Preorder Gatotkaca nowwww
So this is it guys n girls, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Post your reply and we’ll contact you with the details 😀
Since there’s a high demand on earlier numbered figurines (most of it from our close friends, which of course give us great support as well as headache lol), we’ll be providing an equal chance for everyone to obtain them. There are 30 Gatotkaca figurines available for preorder.
So here’s the method:
1. There will only be 30 Gatotkaca figurines available for preorder @ IDR 350.000 (numbered from 001 – 030)
2. Preorder session will start on March 1, 2010 at 10.00 WIB (Indonesian Time)
3. All you got to do is post a comment/ reply to ‘PREORDER GATOTKACA’ at http://www.proxyfigures.com
4. You will get your order number according to your reply position (e.q the first poster will get no.001 etc)
5. Preorder session will end once the replies has reached 50, or on March 3, 2010 at 10.00 WIB (Indonesian Time)
6. Poster no.031 – 050 will go into the waiting list
7. Every post entitled only for 1 gatotkaca figurine
8. Poster no.001 – 030 must confirm their payment before March 5, 2010 at 10.00 WIB (Indonesian Time). Otherwise their order will be given to those in waiting list accordingly.
So, don’t miss your chances… and be ready in front of your computer on March 1st, 2010 😀
March 2010 is getting closer, and we still got many things to prepare. While Surya is busy supervising the production and QC, I’ll give you a sneak peek at our upcoming Gatotkaca.
Just wait for our next post on how to get your hands on him 😀
A week ago, I got an offer to go on a business trip to Malang on Dec 3-5 , 2009. Since I don’t travel much (means that my knowledge of places is quite limited), my first thought was to look for places of interest there. I don’t want to stay at the hotel and doing nothing in my spare time, cos that’d be awfully boring. So I asked around, and some friends suggested that I should go to Batu or Taman Safari and some other places that I can’t quite remember . One place really interest me apart from the rest ‘tho, and it’s Singosari Temple site, an ancient Hindu temple near Malang.
So without further delay I confirmed my reservation with my friends, packed my bag and jumped on the plane for a great trip 😀
We just got back from road trip to Yogyakarta from November 26 to November 29, 2009. Accompanying Gatotkaca, there was me (yuwonosigit), Surya and Alvin. Our objective was to take pictures of Gatotkaca at Borobudur Temple.
You can check our photos on our flickr 😀
We finally made our preview on Toys, Comics and Games Year End Fest ’09 at Electronic City SCBD, Jakarta. The event was held on 5-8 November 2009. Many thanks to SACCA Production for the support, and to fellow toy designers and collectors. We’ll be seing you soon 😀